Early bird registration by 2/28/19
|Rm w/private bath: $725.00 Rm w/shared bath $650.00|
Registration after 2/28/19
Rm w/private bath: $800.00 Rm w/shared bath $725.00
Daily seminars, private instruction, and a final performance by participants.
*Capon Springs’ beautiful setting on 4700 acres of breathtaking scenery fosters a creative atmosphere, with lots to do when it’s time to put down the guitar:
Golf and spa/massage available for additional fees. Visit www.caponsprings.net for more info.
Click here for a downloadable daily schedule and workshop outline.
For workshop reservation and more information, email Michael at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring a Friend
Want to bring along a spouse/companion/friend who is not a guitarist but still wishes to experience all Capon Springs has to offer?
Your companion only needs to pay the Room Rate, not the workshop registration!
Airports/driving times (transportation costs not included in workshop fee)
If you’re driving:
- 40 minutes off I-81 from Strasburg VA or Winchester VA
- 75 minutes from Martinsburg, WV and Charles Town WV
If you’re driving from nearby airports:
- 100 minutes from Dulles Airport
- 2 hours from Washington, DC,
- 3 hours from Baltimore, MD,
- 3 hours from Richmond, VA,
- 4 hours from Pittsburgh, PA,
- 5 hours from New York City.